Monday, August 17, 2009

MOJO 100


I'm back!

Mojo Monday! My fav..... I don't know why, but I love Mojo Monday! This is the 100th sketch Julee has pumped out!

My card is done on Gina K luxury white card stock. I love that stuff! I used a Verve set called Floral Symphony for my sentiment. I then used, you guessed it! A year of Flowers for my focal point! The Dp is Basic grey wisteria. It's also the first time I have done a ribbon like that! I saw a card Jennie Harper had done with a ribbon that way. Just had to do it! Hee! Hee! Thanks Jennie!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K, Verve, SU

9 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Lovely card, stunning colours and I too love the ribbon done that way, your finger seems to have stuck on the send button :D

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow just perfect, love your card, awesome job on the sketch!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This came out great, Patti! I was playing with wisteria paper yesterday, myself. I love that stuff!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous, Patti! Love those colors! Glad to see you're enjoying your stamp set! It's a great one!

Tasha Hickert said...

This is beautiful! I do like the way you did the ribbon. I really love that dp and the white ink on the purple is outstanding!

craftieodmae said...

Love it! the colors are perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous. Love that flower. Thanks for playing! :)

Lori said...

Very Pretty, Patti!!! Love the ribbon, though it is a little hard to see on the right, :}.

CraftieConnie said...

So so pretty!