Friday, August 28, 2009

STVPF27


Good Morning!

TGIF!!! It's been a crazy week! We are supposed to have temps near 100 today! How crazy is that! School starts next week and our summer is gone.....:( I never did understand why the kids have to go back to school just before labor day! They only go four days for the first two week of school! Sigh!

I cased this card of Ami Sheffers over at Pickled Paper Designs. If you aren't familiar with her work you should pop over there and take a look! She does gorgeous work! When I grow up I want to be as good as she is! ROTFLOL! (I will never grow up!). OK back to my card! My card base is Gina K luxury chocolate kiss, layered with very vanilla and DP from a mat stack. The Sentiment is from Verve. My buttons and lace are from my Mom in law! I cut my focal point with nesties and sponged with the die still attached.

Be sure and check out Carol's new article in the Examiner.......
Bill has an new article too!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su, Gina K , Nestabilities.Verve

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh Patti this is gorgeous!! You are on a roll of gorgeous cards!

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful - even the card stand is elegant LOL :)
Linda

Lori said...

Very pretty! Good for you, I'm never growing up either! My mom was young until the day she passed away,(59 y/o)and I intend to do the same!!! {{HUGS}}

Selma said...

Patti this is such a beautiful card. I love the colors and the layout.

Deb said...

Patti, this is so beautiful!! I love the buttons, ribbon and lace as well as the designer paper....so elegant!