Monday, August 3, 2009

Mojo Monday




Good Morning!

How is everyone out there in cyber space? We are home from down south! We had a great time, but it's always nice to get home! My internet is way faster from my chair than it was at the motel! Patience is not my long suit! LOL! My DH played golf with my brother in-law Sunday and had a great time. Well except for the mosquitoes! They ate him alive.... So at 11:30 pm he was wide awake and itching. Guess what? We got up and headed home! We were home by 6:00 this morning! When the young man who was caring for our dogs showed up, we almost shocked the pants right off of him !! Hee Hee !!

It was really nice to get into my studio! I usually do most of my stamping over the weekend. First thing, I had to check the Mojo Monday sketch! It's my fav.! I changed it up a little.... Flipped the sketch, and didn't use the circle. I cut out my rose instead and covered it with vellum. This is the first time I've used vellum. I think I like it! My card base is Mellow Moss, layered with Whisper White. The DP is from my scraps. The rose itself was stamped and embossed by Betty Benton. She is such a love! Thanks Betty! I colored it with Prisma color pencils and oms. I think this card turned out pretty good considering all the sleep deprivation I'm suffering from! LOL!!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su,Prisma color pencils, mellow moss, whisper white,

9 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Patti!!!

JayLynn said...

Very pretty card! I love the sage and purple combo!

Victoria said...

lovely card Patti, very soft tones and simple use of the sketch

Victoria
x

Viipula said...

So beautifull card! So pretty colours!

Hugs x

loz said...

So Beautiful Patti. It looks great under Vellum..Loz

Terri J said...

Beautiful card Patti! Thanks for the Kreative Blogger Award, it was such a nice surprise! I am really glad that we met through Stamp TV!! :)

Jenny in Maine said...

Patti, your card is just beautiful!!

Hugs,
Jenny

craftieodmae said...

Pattie this is gorgeous! Your coloring is great!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is so lovely..love the soft look and coloring is great...beautiful card!