Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge


Good Morning All!

I had a great day off! I got so much done! I did banking, went to town for supplies. Went to the butcher ( cut his hair), picked up meat! We trade, it's great! He has 4 daughters and a wife who love to get their hair done!! I made 3 cards today and 4 yesterday! My stash is growing! LOL! I'm searching the challenges to keep me going!
My card today is for the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. My card base is Rich razzelberry, layered with whisper white and always artichoke.I ran my always artichoke layer through the big shot with a texture plate. My focal panel is layered with rich razzelberry and cottage wall DP. The ovals were cut with nesties and stamped with God's Beauty. The sentiment panel was also cut with nesties. All in all I like how it turned out!

Stop by again! Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su,rich razzelberry, whisper white, always artichoke CS. Cottage wall DP, Nestabilities

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Sounds like you busy as a bee! Love your card for the challenge! but then I love all your cards.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love the colors you chose for this card. I still can not decide if I like all the new In colors. Now I'm not saying I am not going to buy them.....lol. Okay, I guess I like them!

Kristen H said...

Love this card, it is very pretty, the SU papers are great together. The images you chose are just marvelous.

CraftieConnie said...

So pretty Patti! Love the layout and color choices!

Betty Benton said...

That Rich Razzleberry is a gorgeous color and your card is fantastic!!

loz said...

Beautiful card Patti...Loz