Sunday, August 30, 2009

STVCC 27


Good Evening!


Bet your surprised to see me here this evening! I just had to post this card. The color challenge over at Stamp TV is orange, gray & white or vanilla! What a combo! I pouted all week...... just couldn't grasp the combination! Then I read the comments, I wasn't the only one who thought it would be a " challenge".... So I had to step up to the plate! LOL! I had this piece of card stock laying on my desk already embossed with the manhatten flower folder. I colored the roses with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS. I really like how they turned out! I layered my Gina K luxury white on some going gray card stock and there you have it! My gray, orange and white challenge card!

Have yourself a great evening!

Recipe: SU, Gina K

6 comments:

Deb said...

Patti, this is SO pretty!!! Love what you've done with the colour combo, its very striking. Your colouring is gorgeous too, the rose really shows depth.

Payne Holler Cards said...

isnt this gorgeous! commented on STV and popped over here for the details...I didnt care for the color choices..but the cards with it (like this one!!!) are so beautiful!!! now will try this color combo again LOL
Linda

Betty Benton said...

You did an excellent job on this challenge -- all you had to do was quit pouting!!!

craftieodmae said...

It sure did turn out gorgeous!!

Carol said...

Nice! I like the colors....although I probably won't get to do one myself1 ;0)

Lori said...

Turned out beautifully!