Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo 100 #4


Good Morning All!

Back again with another Mojo sketch! Gosh I love that challenge! My card today is using..... your guessed it A year of Flowers! Surprise I know! I embossed my poinsettias with basic black and clear EP. I then colored with prisma color pencils and OMS. The rest is layered with basic black and ski slope DP. My card base is Gina K luxury black CS.
That's it for today... I have to get to work!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU,Gina K, Nesties

14 comments:

Victoria said...

Oooh this is lush, I love those poinsettas Patti. I could almost get the tinsel out.......

Victoria
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lol, no tinsel yet! This is lovely but I am sooo not ready for Christmas! You will be finished and I will be in a panic!

Jess said...

I love yours... so much detail. Love it.

Lori said...

Beautiful job on your flowers Patti!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Patti, you rocked another sketch, what fun!!

craftieodmae said...

yep! Another gorgeous card!

Jennie said...

this is so pretty PAtti! Love the flowers and you design. the dp looks great!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Patti, this is beautiful!! Nice job on the challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

Love your card, especially the DSP!!! Very elegant!

Christina said...

Gorgeous!

susanwilliamsrn said...

hi patti! love your card....well i love all of your cards...thanks for stopping by my blog

Payne Holler Cards said...

eeeekkkk!!! love it!!!! you nailed this one, lol
Linda

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers!

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Patti! Absolutely gorgeous! Your cards are fabulous using the stamp set A Year of Flowers.