Friday, August 21, 2009

Mojo 100 #5


Good Morning!

This is my submission for the Mojo 100 sketch challenge. I think this is the last one! It has been a long week! I'm not used to being creative first thing in the morning! It's like work! ekkkkkk! As you can tell I am not at my creative best in the wee hours! I do better on the weekends! Usually I make enough cards for the week over the weekend. At least I don't have to be to work early today! LOL!

Ok,to my card! I am not totally happy with this one! It's way to busy with the DP, in my opinion! Anyhoo..... I started with Gina K black for my card base. I layered with whisper white and rich razzelberry. I thought any card made with rich razzelberry would be awesome. Boy was I disappointed! LOL! My UGLY DP is from a matt stack. The focal point is from the Verve set Beautiful You. My bow, well what can I say.... I had swollen, fat, fumbling menopausal fingers this morning! ROTFLOL!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU,Gina K,Verve, Nestabilities

7 comments:

Oma said...

I like this card. Actually, I like all the cards you made this week for Mojo Monday!

craftieodmae said...

You make gorgeous cards!!!! No way is it to busy.

Lori said...

I really like the DP. I'm not crazy about circles and ovals together, but that's just me. I really love the card otherwise. ;-}

Victoria said...

Sounds like you had a tough time making this one! I like it though, fits together really well.

Hey I struggle with bows too as have carpol tunnel syndrome from pregnancy so I make fake bows for now!

Victoria
x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Patti, so pretty!!

redwasher1 said...

Patti I like it!! I think it's great!!

loz said...

It is a beautiful card Patti. Sometimes we are our own worst critics, but you did a great job..Loz