Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stinkin Cute!


Good Saturday Morning!

I hope your all having a great weekend! I had a HUGE surprise yesterday afternoon. My daughter,her honey and my 3 grandkids are on their way here! I am so excited! They moved about 6hrs away and this is the 1st time I've seen them in 2 months! Yea! *Big Grin* They used to live here and I saw them everyday.... So I've really missed them!
My card today is for the youngest of these 3! I made it quite awhile ago and was going to mail it! I have a card for each one! This card is a mish mash of stamps! I used SU's Stinkin Cute & Cute as a Bug and Scene in a Garden.... The card base is real red layered with whisper white and dp from a mat stack! I used glitter on the skunks tail! MY shapes were cut with nesties. Kylah will just love it!

Have yourself a GREAT Saturday!
Patti

Recipe: SU, Nesties

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It is so cute and yes she will love it! Glad your family is coming to visit! You all have a blast!

Carol said...

Cuteness!!! Hey give Jami and the kids a hug for me, okay and her honey too, even though I don't know him. ;>)

Victoria said...

what fun images, fabulous.

What a lovely surprise for you, must be really hard adjusting to not seeing them all the time. My mum moved overseas 6 years ago and every week I wish I could still get in the car and drive to see her. Thankfully I get to ohone her for free!

Victoria
x

Selma said...

How exciting. It is so hard to be so far away from kids. This is such a cute card. Kylah will love it.

Lori said...

Super cute Patti, great combo of stamps! Hope you had a great time w/ loved ones.