Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thanks!



Good Sunday Morning!

It's the weekend, Yeaaaaaaaaa! This last week was a crazy one! LOL! Our parking lot sale went great! All that junk gone! What I didn't sale , I gave away! Hee Hee!

I don't know if you all know about the new challenge blog! It looks like great fun. Pals Paper Arts! My friend Patti at Papercrafts by Patti ( I love her name) is one of the design team! My sketch for this card is their 2nd challenge at PPA!
I used ruby red card stock as my base. I then layered whisper white and autumn traditions DP. My stamped image is from Herbal Expressions. Added a few pearls and a ribbon and there you have it!

I hope to get some serious stampin in this weekend! I need to have a stash to post on this blog! Off to my studio I go !
Drop by and pay PPA a visit and play in their challenges. I will put their badge on my sidebar!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe SU ruby red, whisper white, autumn traditions, oval & scalloped oval punch. Basics pearls.

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The pearls and the ribbon are very elegant!

Margaret Moody said...

Love your card, Patti! Great interpretation of the sketch! Love the stamp you used and the pretty Autumn Traditions DSP! I really like your double scallop border, too! Thanks for participating in PPA's first sketch challenge! Play along with us next week in our first inspiration challenge!

Margaret Moody

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh it is so pretty! love your color combo

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun bling, scallop and ribbon. Fantastic job with the PPA sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Patti MacLeith said...

Hi Patti!
Good job on this sketch. I really like those colors. So elegant and pretty.Thanks for playing at PPA.
Patti MacLeith

Pals Paper Arts said...

The Autumn Traditions paper looks just stunning on your card.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!