Monday, August 10, 2009

Mojo Monday 99


Good Morning!

It's MOJO MONDAY! I love Mojo Monday! Maybe cause it's the first challenge I ever uploaded up to! Anyhoo I love Mojo Monday! This weeks sketch was a really fun one! Lot's of dimension and layers! As you can probably tell, I do layers!! My card began today on Gina K luxury white, layered with bashful blue and DP from a Christmas matte stack. The sentiment is from All Year Cheer 1. My satin ribbon came from a SU mini catalog. I wish it was still available, I use it a lot!
Well I have a ton to do today! I need to get rollin do I can spend the afternoon in my studio!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K, Stampin Up, All Year Cheer, bashful blue, whisper white.

13 comments:

loz said...

This is soo beautiful Patti. I love the colours...Loz

craftieodmae said...

Patti, this is gorgeous!! Maybe it will help me get started making Christams cards LOL

Lori said...

This is so pretty, Patti! I haven't been at my computer much these last 2 weeks. I can't get that darn blog award to show up on my blog, I'm sorry :(

Karen said...

Beautiful card Patti!

KC Stamps
http://kcstamps.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Love it!! Beautiful colors!!

Linda at All My Crafty Things (www.allmycraftythings.blogspot.com) said...

Beautiful card. I put this one in my favorites.
Linda

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful Monochromatic card, this came together nicely! Thanks for stopping my a sharing some kindness. Beth

Tasha Hickert said...

Hi Patti! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Your card is beautiful!! I have always liked that stamp and to do a Christmas card in blue is wonderful. I love that ribbon too and it really adds to your elegant look.

Courtenay Heuston said...

This is so beautiful - thankyou for sharing.

Jeannie said...

Great mojo holiday card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great job! Your card is beautiful!

CraftieConnie said...

Absolutely beautiful Patti! ove the colors you used too!

Krista said...

Beautiful ! Love the colors and sentiment !