Saturday, August 8, 2009

Voila


Good Morning All!

I have a very busy day ahead of me. Typically the 2nd weekend in August is Pinehurst Days! Our little town has maybe 1000 people in it. Every summer vendors, old cars , yard sales, and lots of food line the main street in town. My business is at the entrance of town and we have a huge yard sale in my parking lot! Several of my clients bring all their junk and put it with all my junk and we spend the day trading junk!! LOL! Actually we do a pretty good business gettin rid of our junk!

My post today is a cover to a 6x6 scrapbook. In our club the hostess of the month will bring a recipe and we will build a scrapbook page around it! I did the cover with the SU set Voila. I stamped and paper pieced my chef with Thoroughly Modern DP. He turned out pretty cute don't you think? It's a pretty simple layout, but cute all the same!

Well I'm off ..... to hopefully get rid of lots of junk! Wish me luck!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU Voila, Thoroughly Modern Dp,

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

I've looked at this set in the SU book so many times - it looks just great on your card Patti - perhaps I should have it! lol another stamp!!!

craftieodmae said...

What a great idea! We are always trading recipes just to lay them down and lose them LOL. I'll keep this in mind. It's gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

that is so great an idea! and your chef is adorable..hope your was successful LOL
Thank you for entering and posting my blog candy..Good luck! I will be doing another one soon, Linda

craftieodmae said...

Hi Patti, go check out my blog, there is something waiting for you!