Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Christmas Love !


Good Morning!

I am so happy to be home with a good internet connection! I felt lost not being able to connect with all my cyber buddies! Stamp TV is my social network! My DH does Facebook and Myspace, I prefer Stamp TV! I hope to catch up on all my friend posts today between clients!

My card today is done using a really old stamp set! Cold Weather Friends, I love these little critters! Anytime you do a red,black and white card it has to be awesome!! I used Gina K luxury black as my card base. Real Red and Whisper White complete the CS layers. My DP is from a matt stack.

Have yourself a really,really good day!
Patti

Recipe: SU, Cold Weather Friends, Real Red, Whisper White, square scallop & snow flake punch. Gina K luxury black CS.

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh so cute!!! Love cards in black red and white!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so cute! love it ..I'm thinking Christmas stamps already also LOL
Linda

CraftieConnie said...

This is so adorable,great work Patti! Check my blog, I have an award for you, but I didn't have time to let you know, so sorry!