Thursday, August 27, 2009

Midnight Madness


Good Morning!

Boy you can sure feel fall in the air here! Our nights are really cooling down! We are still having warm days though! I love when the tree's start changing color!
My card to day was actually done for the Midnight Madness # 15 sketch. Well I didn't get it done in time! LOL! My card base is Gina K chocolate, layered with very vanilla and manchester dP from SU. The sentiment and ribbon are both from Verve. Julee put a little ribbon and a thank you stamp in one of my orders..... That was so cool! Thanks Julee! LOL!

Have yourself a really good day!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K, Su, Verve

9 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

A stunning card Patti! Beautiful work with the layout!

Selma said...

Patti this is so pretty. I love the colors.

Victoria said...

ooh love the cool colours on this one. Not surprised you didn't get it made by midnight! Always good to get little freebies in the post - how lucky were you?

Victoria
x

Lori said...

Fantastic card, Patty! I loved this sketch too.

Carolyn said...

Very lovely and elegant card. Wonderful dp. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. It is such a pleasure to have you, and we hope that you will continue to play with us in the coming weeks.

If you love blog candy, pop over to my blog and check out some really fun stuff that I have up for grabs right now.

Carolyn, MMSC DT
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Patti!
Clairex

Deb said...

This is lovely, so soft and elegant as well!! Our leaves are slowly looking less green too....I keep telling myself that its because we've had a dry season and they just need water.... :-) I don't want summer to end!!

Phyllis said...

That is such a beautiful creation!! You have done an awesome job!!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our weekly challenge. We will be looking for you in all our challenges.

Phyllis MM Design Team