Sunday, August 30, 2009

STVPF 28



Good Morning!

I have to say I had a blast with my family yesterday! We had most of our kids over for dinner.... just plain fun! I haven't laughed that much in a really long time! I also haven't made that much spaghetti in a really long time! Nor have I eaten that much spaghetti in a really long time! LOL!
Well onto my card.... Geri is the host of Potluck Friday Over at Stamp Tv. The challenge is to case one of the design teams work. What fun, so much to choose from! It took longer to find the card that I wanted to case than it did to make the card. I chose this card of Asela Hopkins. She does absolutely beautiful work, as does the rest of the design team! Her card is adorable! I kept the layout , changed the color pallet and theme! Asela has a Halloween theme, mine Christmas. I used two sets from SU called Tree Trimmings and Christmas Greetings. The dp is Merry Moments. All in all a pretty simple card!
My daughter and her following will be her for a short while this morning. So I will have to play in my studio in the afternoon!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su,Tree trimmings, Christmas Greetings, Merry Moments dp. Whisper White

7 comments:

Victoria said...

ooh I'm getting in the mood for Christmas now!

Great take on Asela's card.

Enjoy your afternoon, I don't think I'll have time today to craft but you never know!

Victoria
x

Terri said...

Another beautiful card from the studio of Patti!!! xoxoxo to Jamie and all....

Payne Holler Cards said...

that is so pretty! love the original but think I prefer yours with the Christmas theme. Guess your not eating leftovers, huh?
Enjoy your day LOL
Linda

craftieodmae said...

this is so gorgeous!! Great take on the case. I love Christmas cards....... have fun with your family today and eat, drink and be merry!

Carol said...

Great card! You are so fast. Takes me forever, even with a sketch to look at! :0)

Have a happy day!

Sharri said...

Patti, This is beautiful! I am glad you had a great time with your family yesterday! Enjoy your day today!

Deb said...

I love this card Patti, its fabulous!! I really do "need" that set!!

I know what you mean about having the family over for dinner, its always so fun!! Our kids are 24, 22 & 16, only the 16 yr. old is at home still. So when we all meet for dinner, well the house just seems to come Alive with great conversation & laughter!! So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with family! :-)