Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saffron Flower Lines


Good Saturday Morning!

I hope today finds you all well! I have a very short
day of work! Yea! We have a wedding to go to today!
It should prove to be a fun day!
I am happy to be back to my normal routine! Now I
will have time to critique my cards before I post them!
It was great fun to get up every morning to a new Mojo
sketch.... but I couldn't hold that pace up for long! It took
up all my coffee time!LOL!
My card today is done with the set Flower Lines from SU. it
is a level 3 hostess set. I embossed each flower before mounting them on the ovals. My ovals were simply punched with SU
punches. The DP (much better than yesterday's) is from Basic
Grey. The base is so saffron. All in all a pretty simple card!

Have yourself a great weekend!
Patti

Recipe: Su,Basic Grey


5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Pretty card Patti I love your choice of dp! You did very well keeping up with mojo - I didn't even try!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card have you stick diamonds in the four corners. the pattern of opening the card is also good. Most of the designs i have seen in Verticle size

Saavi

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!! have fun at the wedding today........I told dh your thought they were cute, he laughed too! You crazy girl...

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the color combo - and dp...this one doesnt look simple at all :)))
Linda

Lori said...

Hope the wedding was fun! This card is so pretty, and it doesn't look like it was simple. Don't you love when that happens!