Thursday, August 6, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Good Morning!

I made this card for the CAS challenge over at splitcoasters. The only problem is..... I don't know the name of the stamp set! You see, Betty Benton stamped the sentiment and sent it to me. I looked on her page on Stamp TV and she doesn't name the set! LOL ! The card was a really simple one! Especially sense I didn't do the stampin! I embossed on Gina K luxury white and layered with Real Red, sewed around and there you go ! I think it turned out pretty cute! Thanks Betty!
I need a shot of mojo........ I've just about posted my stash of cards!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K , SU.

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Patti, the stamp set is "Sidekick Sayings" by Stampin' Up!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card - love the colours you used and your embossing