Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stamp TV Color Challenge 25


Hi All!
Does anyone else feel fall in the air? I have felt it for the past 2 mornings! I love fall, but I'm not ready for summer to end! LOL!
My card today is for the color challenge over at Stamp TV. The colors are chocolate, red and ivory. Well I'm close ! Soft Suede, Riding-hood Red, and Whisper White! That's just what worked for me! Hee! Hee! I stamped my image from Essence of Love in white on soft suede. The rest is pretty simple ! Layers, I love layers! My DP is from Autumn Traditions. I've used a lot of that lately!
Have a great day! I hope the Good Lord knocks your socks off !
Patti

Recipe: Su: soft suede, riding hood red, whisper white, autumn traditions DP, essence of love stamp set.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! Love the way it framed out! Awesome.

Carol said...

Another good looking card! How do you get all this done?......Oh I remember now, you don't sleep! :0)

Selma said...

Yes Patti. It does feel like Fall is in the air. I think you are getting more rain over there than we are though. This card is gorgeous. Love the colors.

loz said...

So Beautiful Patti. Lovely paper and stamp..Loz

CraftieConnie said...

Love that image and what you have done with it! Beautiful!